Upcoming Events and News
We will resume Sunday morning worship service ONLY with safety procedures in place on Sunday, August 9th.
We would like to inform you of the steps we will be taking to protect our congregation as we begin the reopening process on July 5th, 2020. These precautions that we feel are necessary to take under the guidelines of the CDC will make our worship service different than what we are used to. At this point in time, the only service we will be open for is Sunday morning worship at 10:30am. The choir will not be singing and there will not be a nursery.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before coming to church. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the door.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask of your own choice or one provided by the church upon entering the building.
- We will have a marked entrance and exit point. Please use accordingly.
- Upon entering the vestibule, please comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Upon entering the sanctuary, you will notice half of the pews are blocked off, this is to enforce social distancing. We ask that individuals who do not live in the same household to sit 6 feet apart on the pews.
- When service is over we will direct one row at a time to exit.
- If you desire to tithe or provide an offering as you exit the building, there will be baskets marked “offering” that you can drop it into.
- If you desire to fellowship after the service, please practice social distancing. Sunday School books, for your use at home, will be available after the service in the vestibule.
Click here to access the Youtube channel for our church.. Bi-weekly messages are available Sundays at 10am and Wednesdays around noon.